Please choose locations you would like to see on the map via the menu bar by choosing
faculties and/or point of interests. The locations should be visible as markers on the map.
Clicking the marker opens a pop-up from which you can set this particular marker as
start or destination. (If this option is not shown in the pop-up, the marker is not
set up for the routing-function).
After having chosen start and destination, just select a means of locomotion (buttons
on the left side of the map).
The route should be visible within 2 seconds.
- Professor Dr. Klaus Helge Rieder, for initiating the project.
- Mr. Francisco Javier Donoso Garcia for the spanish translation.
- Professor Dr. Nikolay and students for the french translation.
- Mr. Föhr for his support in regards of the field map.
- OpenStreetMap and the OSM-Community for doing a great job.
- Tim Holt for his great Off-Canvas-Mobile-Navigation-Tutorial.
- Dmitry Semenov for the Lightbox-like Magnific-Popup-Plugin.
- Mark James for his famous free FAMFAMFAM Icons.
- Andreas Hahn alias Goblor for his OSM2SQL-Tutorial.
- Everyone, who contributes to the enlargement of the knowledge on the internet by adding open-source material or tutorials. Thank you!